Some recent representations include:
- Representing a Russian oil major in arbitration proceedings arising out of his client’s purchase of a group of companies in Turkey's liquid fuel sector;
- Acting for a claimant in ICC arbitration proceedings in London, regarding a contractual dispute concerning gas fields in Colombia;
- Acting in LCIA arbitration proceedings in London, relating to a contractual dispute over oil rights in the Gulf region;
- Representing an Italian investor in an investment claim against an Eastern European state regarding real estate projects;
- Representing a defence contractor in an ad hoc international arbitration related to a claim arising out of a state entity’s cancellation of a contract;
- Acting for a Caribbean state entity in ICC arbitration proceedings in London regarding a dispute with an industrial contractor; and
- Acting for a claimant in arbitration proceedings in Stockholm in relation to a contractual dispute following industry privatization by a foreign state.
Jenner & Block London LLP is a limited liability partnership established under the laws of the state of Delaware, USA and is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with SRA number 615729. Jenner & Block London LLP is affiliated with Jenner & Block LLP, which operates Jenner & Block’s offices in the United States.