Back to the Library
On June 27, nearly 150 guests attended a discussion on the 2017 US Supreme Court term. The program was moderated by Jenner & Block Partner Ian Heath Gershengorn, chair of the firm’s Appellate and Supreme Court Practice, and Partner Matthew S. Hellman, a practice co-chair. They discussed Supreme Court decisions and recent developments on issues including the travel ban, sports betting after Murphy v. NCAA and the impact of Court decisions on businesses.
For highlights of their views on key cases and issues facing the Court, click on these short videos:
· 2017 Term in Review and 2018 Term Preview – Partner and Practice Chair Ian Heath Gershengorn
· Anti-discrimination laws and the Masterpiece Cake case – Partner and Practice Co-Chair Matthew S. Hellman
· Partisan gerrymandering and Gill v. Whitford – Partner and Practice Co-Chair Jessie Ring Amunson
· E-commerce and state taxes in South Dakota v. Wayfair – Partner Adam G. Unikowsky
· Digital privacy, cell phones and the 4th Amendment in Carpenter v. United States – Partner Devi M. Rao
For more information about the firm’s Appellate and Supreme Court Practice, please click here.