The Women in Law Empowerment Forum (WILEF) awarded Jenner & Block its Gold Standard Certification for 2021. This marks the eighth time that WILEF has recertified Jenner & Block, reinforcing our core value of diversity and inclusion.
For 2021 US Gold Standard Certification, the firm met all six of WILEF’s criteria.
That included satisfying both of the following two mandatory criteria:
- 25% of equity partners or, alternatively, 40% of the attorneys becoming equity partners during the past 12 months are women
- 10% of women equity partners are women of color or 4% of women equity partners are LGBT
and all four of the following criteria:
- 20% of the firm and US branch office heads are women
- 25% of the firm’s primary governance committee are women
- 25% of the firm’s compensation committee or its equivalent are women
- 20% of the top half of the firm’s equity partners in terms of compensation are women
Launched in New York in 2007, WILEF was founded to educate and provide networking opportunities for women in law firms. WILEF launched its Gold Standard Initiative in 2011.