- Serve as court-appointed monitor to the UAW; and served as government-appointed monitors to tier-one financial institutions including Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank.
- Won a complete victory for client ViacomCBS in a trademark dispute over the title of the MTV reality show "MTV Floribama Shore."
- Represented Shift Technologies, Inc. in its $700 million SPAC go-public transaction.
- Represent families of September 11 victims who are seeking to enforce multibillion-dollar judgments against perpetrators of the attack.
- Defend a leading digital asset trading platform in a novel federal class action seeking over $1 billion in damages, brought under securities and consumer protection laws in one of the first cases to challenge customer accounts as unregistered securities.
- Represented Snyder’s-Lance Inc. in its $6.1 billion sale to Campbell Soup Company.
- Represented the Official Committee of Retirees in the Title III case of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico in which our constituents were 167,000 government retirees of the Commonwealth holding more than $60 billion and resulting in pensions not being cut.
- Represent the family of the lone US citizen on board Malaysia Airlines flight MH17, which was shot down by Russian separatists over Ukraine in 2014.
- Represent a class of New Yorkers experiencing homelessness in winning injunctions to protect their access to safe shelter during the COVID-19 pandemic.