Jenner & Block’s Los Angeles team of award-winning lawyers reflects the highest traditions of the firm, consistently delivering excellence in the most complex and demanding legal matters. We are seasoned trial and appellate advocates who bring deep and wide-ranging experience in complex commercial litigation, intellectual property disputes, investigations and compliance. We are also dealmakers who handle large and complex transactions for a sophisticated roster of clients.
We represent clients in the region’s largest industries, including media and entertainment, sports, aerospace, technology, food and beverage, transportation, financial services, education, energy and utilities, among others.
Our litigators try cases and argue appeals nationwide in state and federal courts, and in domestic and international arbitration forums. We handle matters involving breach of contract, fraud, antitrust, class action, intellectual property, professional liability and other complex commercial claims. We also have deep experience in internal investigations and corporate compliance matters, and advise institutions on complying with federal regulations.
Our corporate lawyers represent clients in M&A and securities transactions and regularly provide counsel on matters of corporate governance and federal securities law. We also advise on legal and business issues related to blockchain technology and crypto assets.
The office is a key hub for the firm’s Japan practice, which guides companies, individuals and law firms from Japan through complex cross-border legal proceedings and business transactions involving almost every industry group.
Our Los Angeles lawyers have been widely recognized for securing significant litigation victories and producing outstanding results in strategic transactions, which have earned them an impressive array of market recognitions and awards, including:
- “California Lawyer Attorney of the Year” (California Lawyer, 2015, 2017, 2018)
- “Top 100 Lawyers in California” (Daily Journal, 2013-2017)
- “Top Women Lawyers” (Daily Journal, 2017)
- “Top IP Litigators in California” (Daily Journal, 2013-2017)
- Fellow, International Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers
- “Litigator of the Week” (The American Lawyer, 2016)
- “Winning Litigator” (The National Law Journal, 2017)
- “Intellectual Property Hot List” (The National Law Journal, 2015-2016)
- “Intellectual Property Trailblazers” (The National Law Journal, 2016-2017)
- “Cryptocurrency, Blockchain and FinTech Trailblazers” (The National Law Journal, 2018)
- “MVP: Technology” (Law360, 2016)
- “Women Leaders in Tech Law” (The Recorder, 2016-2018)
- “Leaders in Law” (Los Angeles Business Journal, 2016-2018)
- “Top Litigators in Los Angeles” (Los Angeles Business Journal, 2018)
- “Most Influential Women Attorneys” (Los Angeles Business Journal, 2017-2018)
- “Most Influential Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles,” (Los Angeles Business Journal, 2018)
- “Top 100 Verdicts of 2016” (Verdict Search)
- “Client Service All-Stars” (BTI, 2017-2018)
- “Legal Impact Report” (Variety, 2017)
- Multiple individual and practice area rankings in the 2018 editions of Chambers USA and The Legal 500 United States.