- The firm will award two $15,000 scholarships on a non-renewable basis. Eligibility is based upon academic merit and a demonstrated commitment to community service.
- Scholars will also receive an offer for a summer associate position in any of the firm’s US offices for the summer of 2022.
- Accepting the scholarship will commit the recipient to spending their 2L summer at the firm.
- Scholarship applications will close late summer 2021.
The Diversity Scholarship is open to any second year law student who:
- Is enrolled at any ABA-accredited law school with an anticipated graduation date of 2023 at the time of application.
- Has demonstrated a commitment to promoting diversity and inclusion and will contribute to the diversity of the firm.
- Can participate in and complete Jenner & Block’s 2022 Summer Associate Program.
- Will not be the recipient of a diversity award from another law firm paid between January 1, 2022, and August 31, 2022.
Scholarship recipients will be selected based on consideration of the following factors:
- Demonstrated commitment to promoting diversity and inclusion
- Undergraduate and law school academic achievement
- Demonstrated leadership ability and interest in working at the firm
- Undergraduate transcript (unofficial copy is acceptable)
- Law school transcript (unofficial copy is acceptable)
- Personal statement about your interest in working at the firm
- Applicants may be asked to participate in a video interview.
- Please send application materials via email to email@example.com